Classic Design Dreadnought A/E with Nice Upgrades!
Fender redesigned their CD-60SCE Classic Design Series acoustic-electric guitar with upgraded features, including a solid mahogany top, mahogany back and sides, a mahogany neck with a comfortable Easy-to-Play profile, and a smooth rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges. The CD-60SCE also gives you a body cutaway for easy access to the upper register, plus an onboard Fishman pickup, preamp, and tuner for plugged-in performance onstage. Acoustically, this instrument’s large dreadnought body size and classic tonewoods deliver a huge, full-bodied sound with ample projection for vocal accompaniment, solo work, and many other “unplugged” applications. The instructors at Sweetwater’s Academy of Music often recommend Fender Classic Design guitars like the CD-60SCE to their beginning — as well as intermediate — students because they offer a combination of quality, playability, looks, and value that can’t be beat.
Fender CD-60SCE Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Dreadnought body and classic tonewoods deliver huge, full-bodied sound
- Body cutaway for easy access to the upper register
- Onboard Fishman pickup, preamp, and tuner for amplified performance onstage
- Solid mahogany top, mahogany back and sides
- Quartersawn scalloped X top bracing pattern
- Mahogany neck with a comfortable Easy-to-Play profile
- Smooth 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with 12″ radius and rolled edges
- Rosewood bridge, CD Series pearloid rosette